Friday, November 27, 2009

ZENTANGLE 1127


I hope everyone had a terrific holiday--we stuffed ourselves beyond rational thinking
and enjoyed every second of it - LOL.
I am still playing with zentangles and as promised
here is my newest:

My hunnie said he sees a turtle in it - I said I see a gecko in it
my daughter says she sees both - so tell me what you see in it...
I really like the way this one turned out...
did you already see my hand zentangle - just click on the words and
check out that one--I am having way too much fun.
Only 3 more days left to this month long challenge and for me it has flown
by - really a lot of fun and I even learned a new artform - I am excited!
Well
THANK YOU ALL for the great comments -
PEACE and HAPPY CREATING~!~


5 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I see a gleefully parachuting panda! LOL. Don't you love how we bring our loved ones into our art and our new friendships? I love it....

Unknown said...

addictive, isn't it?

Unknown said...

i see aboriginal warriors, m'self, and they are very friendly

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I got the happy feeling from it too! :D
Looks like fun to do.

Sherry Goodloe said...

I see a woman that has over eaten on Thanksgiving! LOL

I'm going to a friend's home on the 5th to learn how to Zentangle. I can hardly wait.