Tuesday, November 24, 2009

JOY XMAS TREE - ATC CARD


Today has been a bit busy with getting some things ready for Thanksgiving.
It is just going to be my hunnie and our daughter and myself - very peaceful
but we love the put on a spread - LOL.
I am still working on some zentangles and mandalas....I am thoroughly
enjoying the process - and doing something so new and different is
really making me feel good.
My daughter is off from school starting today (
I thought it was yesterday) so she
said she would do all the pics and upload everything for me - so
then you will see what I am talking about...hopefully you will not be
disappointed.
Here is another ATC card celebrating Christmas:

Just a simple Christmas tree - not overly done with
decorations...just a tree of Joy!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments - I really
do appreciate it - This truly has been a great month for me - I have met
so many beautiful artists and have been inspired by so many creative ideas-
it is amazing!!
PEACE and HAPPY CREATING
~!~


1 comment:

http://www.adesiretogetcreative.com said...

Ellie, would you please turn these ATCs into Christmas greeting cards? I would buy each design, they are adorable! *ACH*etsy*CHOOOOOO!*