Sunday, November 08, 2009

TERROR - ATC CARD


Now even though this ATC card is called Terror - I love it because
the character is just too cute looking.
Still playing with different elements - and the process is just flowing
along which I like - no stress to it - that is a good thing....
so here is my newest card:


No big colors jumping out - sort of subdued--but I really
like the way it came out - felt complete to me.
At least the reaper is smiling - LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving feedback - I so appreciate it.
PEACE AND HAPPY CREATING~!~



5 comments:

Sharon said...

He looks like a happy guy. Must like his job. ;)

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

Great job!

Sherrie Phillips said...

Hi, Ellie. I saw your note on my post about the tennis shoes. Love your reaper. He is sort of a paradox isn't he? Like most of us! Happy creating!

linda said...

Oh my! You are so right that the character is super cute! I suppose it's the happy side of terror? Haha... very nice ATC!