Thursday, November 05, 2009

SPLASH - ATC CARD

Well for today I needed a change - I did not want to stick to one form of
creativity--I like playing around with digital anything that I can create - so
I decided to play with ATC cards (Artist Trading Cards). Now I am
sure that everyone has heard about them but in case you have not
they are small "canvases" of artwork (anything) the size of 2.5 x 3.5.
Very small and fun--you can do a million things with them - that is why I like

them - there is no limit--the possibilities are amazing!
So I did this one for today -


I am so loving the bright vibrant colors - just makes me want
to go to the beach--LOL.
I do try to keep my ATC cards simple - little stories-easy pictures..
I think sometimes you can put too much and lose anything you are
trying to express! (just my opinion)
I also wanted to say - THANKS SO MUCH - for all the feedb
ack in the comment
section --I am touched by all the support and encouragement - again Thanks!
PEACE AND HAPPY CREATING~!~


5 comments:

Ananda Leeke said...

Hi Ellie. I love your ATC card practice. Thanks for introducing me to a juicy experiene. Your card for today is juicy. It makes me wanna get deep into vibrant colors.

Chris Zydel said...

That is just so much fun! And the colors and the image are just what I needed to cheer me up on this gloomy November day!

Anke Martin said...

HI Ellie, I see you create again! That is so wonderfu! Welcome back in the creative world!!!!! Big smile and hugs, Anke ;)

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the happy summer colors. I am going to be doing my first ATC very soon. Don't really have a plan for it yet, but I love your idea of telling a *little story*. I'm also feeling very encouraged by AEDM. Keep going!!

linda said...

Super cute ATC! I love digital designs...it's a great way to play around and experiment!