Saturday, November 07, 2009

FRIGHT NIGHT - ATC CARD

I know that Halloween has gone by - but I am just using different elements
to work with - experimenting with color and such -
this one seems a bit dark to me - well you tell me
Here is my newest ATC card:

the green face is kind of odd - maybe that is where
I have a problem - but the card is a bit comical - and since
I made it - I wanted to share it.
Seems like AEDM and NAPLOBOMO are flying by - at least
to me they are--so far so good~
Thanks for stopping by.
PEACE AND HAPPY CREATING~!~


4 comments:

Susie said...

Ellie-
I don't find it dark and all. It seems a lighthearted take on the ghoulishness that can be associated with Halloween. I like the colors and outlines are so bold. Thanks for visiting my site.

Marilyn said...

I just love your work. I don't see anything wrong with it. Let's chat sometime soon.

Meredith said...

I like the dimensional aspect to your ATC -- and the playful twist to the idea of "fright." Because it makes me smile, not shiver with fear :) Great use of color, esp. with the purple on orange!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Fun ATC's on your blog!
xoxo,
ja

P.S. thanks for the blog love on mine!