Friday, November 20, 2009

BEST FRIENDS FAIRY - ATC CARD

Finally - the weekend is here - the weather is suppose to
cool down some more. Now that I look forward to.
Next week is Thanksgiving - WOW - time is just flying by
when one is having fun - LOL.
I just wanted to play with some elements that I have in my
paint program so I came up with newest ATC card:
This is still a work in progress - I am done with the graphics part--
now I am just looking for a quote or something to make it
feel complete to me.
I hope each and everyone of you have a BEAUTIFUL weekend---
enjoy every second of it.
PEACE and HAPPY CREATING~!~



2 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

What a darling fairy and love that font too!!!

xoxo,
ja

aedm
my blog http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Dear Ellie,
That looks beautiful and delicious and I can feel the theme of friendship running all the way through in whoever sees this.
Happy Art Every Day Month.