Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SAIL AWAY - ATC CARD

WOW - it is the 18th day of AEDM and NABLOPOMO - and so far
things are moving forward - this is a good thing.
I am absolutely loving, seeing how others are doing with the
challenge this month - so many
BEAUTIFUL and CREATIVE people..
I am in awe of their art. Very Inspiring!!
Here is my newest ATC card:

This one reminds me of sailing when I was a kid with
my dad. We had a little sail boat - yellow and baby blue...so much fun
and lots of great memories - so here is my ATC card in dedication to those
wonderful childhood times. I can just hear those seagulls and waves.
Thanks for stopping by - I so appreciate it.
PEACE and HAPPY CREATING~!~


4 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I commented on Flickr about how much I love this one, so festive and Summery.

I also saw your comment on my blog about using hands in your art, somehow. Please do! I think that is part of what AEDM is about... being inspired by one another.

I think it is GREAT!

Susie said...

How wonderful. I like how everything has such clean lines. It is so grey and rainy here today. Your sailing scene was a great pick me up! Do you use die cuts?

Leah said...

love the plaid waves!

linda said...

Ooo...very nice theme. I love how happy it looks!