Tuesday, November 03, 2009

PINK CHAMPAGNE

I am starting to meet so many lovely people through AEDM. Makes me feel really positive about doing these challenges. It is so easy for someone like me, who suffers from severe depression, to get overwhelmed easily - but this is my third year participating in AEDM and this year seems to be filled with more people who reach out to others. The creativity that I have noticed so far just amazes me..I am in awe~!~ Truly I would love a tenth of the talent that I have seen - just amazing. Here is my painting for today: Someone told me it was called "Pink Champagne". I like the name. I also love the pink in it - bright and fun. I am pretty happy with the results - do not worry - I will not be just painting all month - I am going to mix it up a bit because I do not want to feel pressured or bored with only creating one way... So I hope you enjoy my new flower - can you just smell it - LOL. Thanks for stopping by - HAPPY CREATING~!~

6 comments:

Diane M. McKnight said...

This flower made me feel so happy this morning. It is nice to see such bright colors on a cold, dreary fall day here in the midwest. No more flowers for us until spring, unless they are from the florist! :)

jen* said...

I like your thoughtful words...I have found kind people in AEDM as well and I am grateful for the introductions to new artists.
Your flower is beautiful and uplifting!

Sweet-Lemmon said...

This is beautiful!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

So vivid and full of life! WOW!

amy said...

I love pink flowers too. Nice. :)

Unknown said...

It's so nice to meet you Ellie, I found you on twitter and followed you to your blog to see this awesome PINK flower...I just had the last of my pink roses...after tonight they will be finished as it's supposed to freeze her in VA...Blessings dear.
http://bevie2u2.blogspot.com