Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AUTUMN IN THE AIR - ATC CARD


Another beautiful day here - before I go outside
and breathe in some fresh air and just enjoy it all - I
thought I would upload my newest ATC card for today.
Here it is:

A bit of a different rendition then my last one - I love the fall
and the beautiful colorful leaves - so I just had to do
another one with apples...LOL.
I can close my eyes and remember raking under the big trees
in our yard and then taking a break while eating an apple under the shade
and cool breezes...now that is a perfect moment!
I hope you all have many perfect moments today - Thanks
for stopping by and checking things out!
PEACE and HAPPY CREATING~!~




3 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Apples + Leaves + Beauty + Energy = the Glorious Ellie!

Happy Day, Beloved Artist Friend!

Meredith said...

I love the rich browns and golds and russets you've combined here. My favorite touch is the button apples in the branch. Beautiful ATC, Ellie!

linda said...

I love autumn and all it's associating colors - beautiful ATC! I especially love how the leaves are attached with buttons, so adorable!