Tuesday, December 18, 2007

LILAC COLORS


I really love the color Lilac (so close to my love of purple)...I thought
the above design was more different then the others I have made...
wavy lines.. I think the different hues of green really pop...pretty cool...
of course I never leave well enough alone so I played with more filters and
this is what I came up with:



The greens have been minimalized in this one....but the lilac color grew...
Looks so soft and still has some wavy lines in it...lots of curves...
I like it!!!
Have to get back to wrapping presents and preparing some things to get
mailed...(packages and such).
So much to do....hope you all have a GREAT day!
Thanks for stopping by and Looking!!!

5 comments:

Firefly Hill said...

Hi Ellie,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi! I have been a little busy lately and have not done too much blogging these last couple of days. How are you?

Annie

Firefly Hill said...

Hi Ellie,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi! I have been a little busy lately and have not done too much blogging these last couple of days. How are you?

Annie

Abbie said...

Hi Ellie,
I love Lilac! We have them all over the place in the spring time. Gorgeous as always!
:) Abbie

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

pretty!

Guess what?

I collect teapots, too!!!

I'll do a post about them sometime.

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Oh and Thank you for visiting my home tour.