Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DREAMBOARD-BREAKING BOUNDARIES



My friend ScaredSuzie turned me onto creating dreamboards - there is a topic that is chosen and then you create a dreamboard (out of any materials - in any shape or form) expressing what that topic means to you....This is my first participation - and I really was hit by the topic
"BREAKING BOUNDARIES".
The words in red are the things that I have been facing in the last 6 months or so...
I think there are many boundaries holding my true self down and this topic really called out to me to participate...NOW the projects are not based on ART rather on self-expression.
This topic really flowed for me!

I am also going to use this for my entry today (wednesday) for AEDM...I do not want to burn out trying to create something that is not flowing!!

Thanks for stopping by and Looking!

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

How powerful a dreamboard is that Ellie?! Fantastic and I really hope that you break all of those negative boundaries and are surrounded by a gold dome that will protect you from their evil influences forever. Fantastic!

Anke Martin said...

Oh this sounds like an interesting thing! Fear.....is a huge one for me and I know all forms of it, experienced them before, not fun at all....so I wish you find to way with art to break those 'Boundaries'. Go for it! You can do it!!!!!! I believe in you!
Smiles, Anke ;)

Leah said...

great work with the dreamboard, ellie!

Shell said...

A beautiful dreamboard. I love the whole feel of it. May you live boundless!!!