Sunday, November 16, 2008

ATC - AUTUMN TREE

As I think I said previously here is another autumn ATC that I had created.
I like this one because again it is simple and when I think of fall I truly think of rakes and how many weekends my brother and I spent raking leaves and leaves and leaves - we could not stand it...
but I also got a chance to collect all the brightly colored leaves I wanted...
and I remember always feeling the texture....and the veins that went through them...
also jumping in a pile of leaves was the ultimate in fun!

I seem to be running behind again -yesterday's entry says sunday but it is suppose to say
Saturday - I guess I blogged too late - today's ATC is for Sunday!!
It is also for my entry for AEDM.
Thanks for stopping by and Looking!!!


2 comments:

Anke Martin said...

Raggine leaves, that what needs to be done in our yard too....but my husband took it easy this weekend. This grey weather which is typical for Germany in November is not really motivating.
WE loved to jump into leaves too as kids or kick them around...but ragging, was not that fun. But work usually isn't?
Smiles, Anke ;)

Anke Martin said...

A raking I meant.....oops!