Friday, November 21, 2008

ATC-PRIMP OF POODLE



I created this ATC just experimenting with different elements again....just wanted to keep
things simple and see what comes up.
I love the poodle - just so stuck on itself....
and I like the little jewels....I think it is the other colors
I am still trying to figure out if I like or not.
But I created it so I am showing it.

I think the difference between this year creating every day and last year is that
this year I am allowing myself to just test things out...that it does not have to be perfect.
It does not have to follow any particular theme...that I can just let things
flow and experiment with different things and it is all good...there are no
wrongs or mistakes - just creative waves....

So this is my entry today for AEDM...
Thanks for stopping by and Looking!


No comments: