Thursday, January 24, 2008

ONE WORD FOR THE YEAR-PEACE

At the beginning of the year - I read an entry by Ali Edwards (who I just love her ideas and creativity - I hope to grow up and be just like her - lol) she asked everyone if they could choose one word that would be the word of the year for them - to represent them - what would it be -
mine is PEACE!!!
Right now - because emotionally I become very insecure and in turmoil so easily with being chronically depressed...PEACE is a dream for me.
So then I thought - how would I show off my mantra - my word - my goal for the year...Ali suggested a few ideas - like printing out the word and putting it right in front of your workspace - creative space...well - I decided to do a video for my blog - finally I have it finished.
You all are the first to see it - let me know what you think!!!




I wish you all - TRUE PEACE in your lives!!!

No comments: