Tuesday, November 09, 2010

SPLASH

Yes I am stuck on summer graphics pretty  much…but I really like approaching making ATC cards like just something to play with and put together…seems to make things easier for me. I really like all the lil whimsy elements in this one…like the lil crab and the pink fishy…even the kite…it is almost summer in the sunshine state 12 months a year but the reality the beach is only worth going to from April to September – that is our summer…otherwise the water is just too darn cold.

Anyway – our internet has been going in and out since last night even more so I wanted to get this out now before I no longer can get on…I promise as soon as my internet connection is more stable I will be visiting more…right now it is very frustrating getting thrown off constantly and waiting hours to get back on.

I want to THANK you all for stopping by and visiting..I so appreciate the company. This is day 9 of my double challenge month…fun fun fun.

PEACE~!~

4 comments:

Tammy Vitale said...

Funny you mention being stuck on summer subjects because the minute I saw the picture (and before I read) I thought: mmmm. Summer at the beach - nice to remember as the cold begins to settle in. I LOVE the beach. And sandcastles (more taking pictures than building). I love the way the ocean reclaims them. And the sound of the ocean's wave. mmmm. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun summer and your art put a huge smile on my face, I love it. The colors are rich, but I mostly like the lips on the fish! lol! I'm commenting/participating in the AEDM Challenge.

Priscilla said...

Love this, the beach is one of my favorite places ever. Your so talented. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting, means alot.

Diane M. McKnight, MA, LMSW, Art Therapist/Psychotherapist/Artist said...

Love it! Reminds me of summer that has passed into fall and I am not happy about that. Here in the midwest winter is around the corner! Burr! Very cute art!