Saturday, November 06, 2010

BEACH GIRL

Again playing around with some fun graphics and I made this ATC card of a girl on the beach…I thought it was cute..I even managed to stick a lil blue fishy in the water…lol.

I am still having issues with getting and staying on the internet so please bare with me…AT&T are really trying this time to resolve things…it has been WAR..and now they are being very nice…a small example of the insanity I spend over 5 hours on the phone yesterday trying to resolve issues…OMG..I am not doing that again!

I want to THANK you all for stopping by and checking out my lil chica and the beach – she is too cute for me…lol.
This is day 6 of my double challenge month…YAY!!
PEACE~!~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is cute :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Super cute! Love the water´s texture.

tammy vitale said...

double challenge - and here I'm thinking I'm all that just keeping up with AEDM. LOVE the fishie - so makes the ATC! Congrats on getting AT&T to do what you need. 5 Hours. I have to admit when things like that happen to me I sit with the phone at the computer and play Bedazzled. Not my highest scores but keeps me from getting bored (or freaking crazy on some poor person who is a phone answerer and not a decision maker. That makes me feel really bad)

Anonymous said...

so, so cute!!! I love the beach...

Kristin Dudish said...

Wonderful... this cheery piece of sunshine is just what I needed today - thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this one! Pretty!