Friday, November 05, 2010

PUMPKIN GIRL

Yes more graphics to play with – more fun to be had…and another ATC card I have played with.

I love the girl’s eyes…sort of looking down at the cat… I am sure I could do more with this ATC but I was just playing with graphics that I did not use last year and wanted to see what I could do….I feel kind of rusty because I really have not made any ATC cards since last year…so I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

We have been having some major internet connection problems…We belong to AT&T for our dsl connection and for the last week at least we have had some major issues…so today I was told that the dsl is OUT…finished…done…fried…over with…GEEZ – we had to go out and buy another one. Those darn things are EXPENSIVE…I am not a happy camper about spending more money on “unexpected expenses” but it seems to be on going here the last month or so.

Obviously all things are working since I was able to upload my newest creation and write in my blog…but now I have a headache stressing over this garbage. My internet connection is the ONLY connection I have to the outside world—since I am homebound – so no internet makes me a bit nuts…LOL.

Well I hope you enjoyed my new ATC creation…this is day 5 of my double challenge month. THANKS for stopping by and checking things out…I hope you leave a comment – would love some feedback.

PEACE~!~

1 comment:

Diane M. McKnight, MA, LMSW, Art Therapist/Psychotherapist/Artist said...

Fun little card Ellie. I hope your internet stuff gets worked out. Yes, technology...you can't live with it and you can't live without it sometimes. Hang in there!