Monday, November 08, 2010

GONE FISHING

YAY…playing some more with graphics and this is what I came up with…..I love the frog and the lil blue fish…
I love to fish so this is right up my alley…lol…it makes me smile looking at the frog’s face…it seems that fishing agrees with him also.

This is Day 8 of my double month challenge…I think both NABLOPOMO and ART EVERY DAY MONTH are going great. At least I am having fun…ideas are still flowing…so that is all I can ask for.

THANKS so much for stopping by and leaving some love in my comments section….I love hearing from you all and your words truly are encouraging me…PEACE~!~

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Such a happy image! Made me smile too. :)

amy said...

I love frogs too. He is too cute.

gatheringwonder said...

this is wonderful - you might enjoy Whimsical Wednesday - more here:
http://quotidianjournal.blogspot.com/p/whimsical-wednesday.html