Thursday, October 18, 2007

CREATE A CONNECTION


I have come across (after much blog hopping) several GREAT blogs, web sites, craft stores that
have really encouraged me to take my art to the next level...they have pushed those creative
ideas to the forefront...ideas are just swirling around in my head...
A great place that I have discovered - at least as a base to meet up with, other creative minds
is the Create A Connection..
I have been playing around with digital painting because it was new to me....I love digital
scrapbooking because I love saving those moments in pictures and words...
but I have always been drawn to altered arts, collages, a free feeling creative outlet that has
always been deep inside me...
Now that the weather has cooled down...I can finally get my craft room back in order and get
back to my passion.
Anyway--I encourage you to click on the above graphic and check out the site...at the site - on the left side is a whole list of other artists in their own right that you will surely find inspiration and ideas from.
You just never know what may spark your muse!
PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Jana B said...

Welcome to CAC! I know you will love it and make a ton of connections there! Just jump right in! :o)