Saturday, June 27, 2009

VIOLETS

Slowly but surely I am getting in grove of digital painting again....this time around it
seems to be taking longer for me to complete a painting but I am not pushing myself.
This is a violet - I really like the blue/purplish color it has. The picture is a lot sharper
in my file - but once uploaded it looks blurry - sheesh!

So how do you get yourself into the grove after not being creative for a period of time?
Would love to know how others have dealt with it!
Well again - I think I will enter this one in Creative Everyday...it is nice getting back into the swing of things~!~

Thanks for Stopping By~~PEACE~!~



6 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love your picture. I think it's so beautiful. My crafting days are far and in between these days.

Anke Martin said...

HI Ellie! The color fits my mood right now...short before birth, out of energy most of the time and not looking forward to giving birth.....anyway, glad you find your way back into creating. When I take longer breaks from creating, sometimes I just have a real bad urge to create or I just start with something and see how it goes....either way works for me.
So enjoy creating again, smiles, Anke ;)

Lynn said...

That color is lovely! I like the dreamy, ethereal quality of this photo. Just dive in and keep creating - it'll get easier as you go.

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

You seem to be doing just fine to me, Ellie. This is beautiful, and I like the blur. I guess just try to do a little and often, don't expect too much of yourself and celebrate your achievements!
Janice.

Leah said...

This is lovely, Ellie!

I think it's so smart to move back into things slowly and gently. That was going to be my main advice, to keep being gentle with yourself, take baby steps, and move towards whatever delights you. xo

SquirrelQueen said...

It is a very beautiful photo, the softness is nice with a violet. I love creating paintings with my camera.

I do understand your frustration with the sharp photos in your files coming out blurry on blogger sometimes.

My photo blog is at http://thrusquirreleyes.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day,
SQ